Complaint Review: Buy.com

• Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Scott — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
85 Enterprise Aliso Viejo, California United States of America

Buy.com Buy.com is a rip off! Aliso Viejo, California

Ordered perfume from the Buy.com website after not receiving my order, I called the customer service line and after twenty minutes on hold was helped by an individual who was not fluent in english making this process even more difficult.

I explained that six days had passed and I had not received my order, I was told that I needed to call the seller myself. I explained that I bought this from Buy.com not the sellers website.

I requested to speak to a supervisor but was told none were available and they would return the call to me in one business day(standard Buy.com policy apparently)after arguing I finally just got the number to the seller and called myself and was told it shipped the previous Friday.

Nothing in America is six days away by UPS, following day I chat with call Buy.com on their website to no avail and see a different customer service number so I call it and this time they tell me nothing has shipped according to their records.

I attempt to cancel my order but I am told I cannot and they will call the seller tomorrow on my behalf. Buy.com is a scam and I recommend you save your time and energy by using a company that will stand up for the consumers using their websites.

I rarely stray from using Amazon.com and this is reason why.

Buy.com is a scamming consumers do not patronize this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buycom/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Buycom-Buycom-is-a-rip-off-Aliso-Viejo-California-839222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy.com