Complaint Review: Buy.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:Johnson City Tennessee
Buy.com
85 Enterprise Aliso Viejo, CA 02656 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

Buy.com Rip Off from Buy.com Aliso Viejo California

I purchased a Coby portable DVD player from Buy.com on 01-01-08 on line through Paypal. When the player arrived it did not work. I contacted Buy.com by telephone and was told they would be sending me postage. After numerous phone calls and e-mail, I got no response from Buy.Com. I took the package the DVD came, scratched out my name and address. I circled the address of Buy.com and labeled the box return to sender, faulty device. I have been to my local post office. It was shipped. Buy.com tells me it is not in their warehouse. Paypal says that while since it was a defective unit and it was shipped they cannot refund my money. They will rip you off!

Gerry
Johnson City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buycom/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Buycom-Rip-Off-from-Buycom-Aliso-Viejo-California-310541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy.com