Complaint Review: Buy.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2007

• Reported By:akron Ohio
Buy.com
Buy.com,inc 7701 Vorden Ct South Bend, In 46628 South Bend, Indiana U.S.A.

Buy.com buy.com says one thig does another.THIS so called company charged for shipping that I didn't owe and will not talk about it! sheltered buy long waits and people that will not talk to you South Bend Indiana

I ordered a printer from Buy .com The sipping was suppose to be free I clicked the proper button for shipping and hit enter as soon as I hit enter I noticed the shipping was wrong.I called buy .com and and after a 30 minute wait I was able to talk to someone.I explained what had happened and was told I would get a refund for the sipping.Now after days and numerous calls and e-mails Im told that I sould have not hit the almighty enter button and that I wasn't going to get any thing back.Buyers beware!!!!!!

Earl
akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buycom/South-Bend-Indiana-46628/Buycom-buycom-says-one-thig-does-anotherTHIS-so-called-company-charged-for-shipping-tha-288942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy.com