Complaint Review: Buy.com

Buy.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-800-0800
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Buy.com Buy.com IS DISHONEST!!! HOAX! RUDE CS!! They tried to double their prices and did not honor $ credit I had!! Unbelievable! Internet

*Author of original report: Is dishonest!!! Hoax! Rude Customer Service. They tried to double their prices if they were to honor the $30 credit I had on my account! Unbelivable!

Buy.com promised a $30 credit for a first purchase & when I tried to use it they told me that the price would go up to double as shown online! RIPOFF!!! I had to sign up for their credit card also to get the $30 credit. NEVER BUY FROM THEM...CS SUCKS! The supervisor hung up the phone on me!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!! RUDE!!! UNETHICAL COMPANY!

Sansan
American Canyon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buycom/internet/Buycom-Buycom-IS-DISHONEST-HOAX-RUDE-CS-They-tried-to-double-their-prices-and-did-391005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy.com

AUTHOR: Sansan - (U.S.A.)

Buy.com promised a $30 credit for a first purchase & when I tried to use it they told me that the price would go up to double as shown online! Ripoff it is!!!
I was conned into signing up for their credit card (Buy.com) to receive a $30 credit and when I tried to use it they said the prices online were not applicable and wanted to charge me double the price for the books I was trying to order.
I recommend you save your energy and never use Buy.com, they suck! Their customer service is awful. I asked to speak to the supervisor on the phone and he was extremely rude and ended up hanging up on me.
Buy.com is an dishonorable, rude, unethical company. Lot of crooks if you ask me. They hook you with their cheap prices.
Anyways I have since canceled the credit card I applied for and wish to have no further association with Buy.com.