- Report: #352277
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Buy.com
Buy.combuy.com Internet U.S.A.
Buy.com Poor communication and poor management Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We finally located an email address and a day later we get a reply that, "We apologize that the delivery of the order is taking longer than expected. Due to a setback from our supplier, item #2... on the order is currently on backorder. We update our web site once every 24 hours. Occasionally, items run out of stock before we can update this information. We are working on providing more frequent updates in the future. Currently, we do not have an estimated time of arrival. You will receive an email from us once the product you ordered ships."
1. They should let us know there is a delay so we can cancel and buy elsewhere
2. find another supplier or take it off your site - if you don't know when you will get something you have poor supplier relationships
3. the site has the item for sale in 2 places 'from buy.com' and 'from Deep Discount' - Deep Discount is in stock, Buy.com just says 'on order'. Why can't Buy.com just utilize Deep Discount's supplier if they are on the same page?
All of this makes me question their business viability. They refunded the card and we ordered from Amazon. I have ordered from them in the past with no problems but will not any more.
Lees summit, Missouri
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buycom/internet/Buycom-Poor-communication-and-poor-management-Internet-352277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.