Complaint Review: Buy.com

• Reported By:Dayton Texas
Buy.com
buy.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Buy.com buy.com protects criminals!!!! Aliso Viejo California

Someone just recently got a hold of my credit card information and charged hundreds of dollars to my credit card on the website Buy.com

I called them to tell them someone stole my information and to please cancell the order then I asked if they could provide me with a name and address of where the stuff was going to be delivered so I could file fraud charges they informed me they could not provide me with any information they have to protect the idendity of their customers. so if someone commits credit card fraud and purchase from buy.com they will protect you.

basicallly enabling the person who is doing the crime.

Lori
Dayton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buycom/nationwide/Buycom-buycom-protects-criminals-Aliso-Viejo-California-339694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy.com