Complaint Review: Buycomcast

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:decatur Georgia
Buycomcast
3303 W. Commercial Blvd., #201 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Buycomcast buycomcast not giving me my rebate of $200 Fort Lauderdale Florida

I took comcast service 1 year back through buycomcast and have been waiting for the rebate since then. they got my forms on 11/3/08. When I called in December they said they have not received my forms so I resubmitted which they again received on 1/16/09. They said I will receive the rebate 16-18 weeks after they receive the forms and I still have not got any thing. It has been 18 weeks even after the second submission. When I contact customer service(which I have done several times) they say my status is still pending. I have made several calls and every time I get the same answer that I need to wait longer and how much longer they don't know. I want my rebate check.

Anit gupta
decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buycomcast/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Buycomcast-buycomcast-not-giving-me-my-rebate-of-200-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-457500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buycomcast