Complaint Review: Buyer 100

• Updated: Sun, February 21, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous707 — petaluma California USA
Buyer 100
www.buyer100.com Internet United States of America

Buyer 100 100% satisfied I Ordered black satin dress, was sent white cotton dress with black floral print. Signapore, Internet

*Consumer Comment: buyer100

I purchased a black satin dress from www.buyer100.com and asked about quality and refunds prior to. The day i got my dress it was white cotton, with black floral print. This fabric was not even a choice. I have the invoice emails with the dress i ordered and my details.  I would upload them but i don't want my personal info on the internet. I have called everyday and emailed everyday. no response. this was a scam. I lost $150 for a dress i was going to wear to a wedding. Don't shop there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyer-100/internet/Buyer-100-100-satisfied-I-Ordered-black-satin-dress-was-sent-white-cotton-dress-with-bla-502442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyer 100

buyer100

AUTHOR: loyishot - (United States of America)

My cousin has got a dress from them,it's very nice although a replica one,their delivery is very fast,my cousin likes it sooo much.