Complaint Review: Buyer Union - Premier Benifits

• Submitted: Sat, October 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2005

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Buyer Union - Premier Benifits
1442 East Lincoln Avenue Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyer Union - Premier Benifits took money out of my account after the subscription was cancelled, it is going to be a year that i have not seen my refund, when promised to give me a refund. they are giving me the run around, ripoff Orange California

About a year ago Premier Benifits also named Buyer union called, and asked if I wanted to recieve free cupons and all I would have to do if pay for shipping and handling which was 3.95. After all was said and done I called back the day after and cancelled the order. I asked if they were going to take any money out and they said no. They ended up taking 119.00 dollars out of my account,and have promised to give me my money back for about a year now. They keep saying that it is coming, and keep giving me the run around. Every time I have called to ask when it is going to arrive. They always tell me ten days form the day that I call. I have reported them once already, but all they said my refund is being processed. It's been a year now.

Jeannette
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2005 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyer-Union-Premier-Benifits/Orange-California-92865/Buyer-Union-Premier-Benifits-took-money-out-of-my-account-after-the-subscription-was-can-162568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyer Union - Premier Benifits