Complaint Review: Buyers Club

• Submitted: Sat, February 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: davidssmjmd — Bellevue Kentucky USA
Buyers Club
100 Keith St, Mount Vernon, TX 75457 Mount Vernon, Texas United States of America

Buyers Club Lisa: ID: 6692 Got $35.11 out of my checking account and lied about delivery of $1000.00 Walmart Gift Card and othert offers. Mount Vernon, Texas

*Author of original report: Buyers Club

Was called at my home phone number and told that I won a $1000.00 Gift card from Walmart for a survey that I completed online. Lisa ID: 6692 said that by 2/25/2012 I would receive my gift card and other offers from them in a mailed packet to me John Davidson. It is Saturday evening and I never received the packet with the gift card and the two phone numbers that I was given no one ever answers except a computerized voice giving options. The phone number on my caller ID was 303-222-4266, that was for the offer of walmart gift card.When dialing this number I get just a beeping sound like the phone number is out of service. Trying to find out more, I took the first two phone numbers and got a name and address for 866-537-4728. The other number 855-213-8752 I cannot get any information on that number but that it is and 800 service. I do not know if name and address actually is part of the scam.

John D
Bellevue,Kentucky
41073

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Club/Mount-Vernon-Texas-75457/Buyers-Club-Lisa-ID-6692-Got-3511-out-of-my-checking-account-and-lied-about-delivery-o-844659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Club

Buyers Club

AUTHOR: davidssmjmd - (USA)

Just checked the bank and found another unauthorized charge to my debit card for $33.26 FROM 877-289-4680 in Florida. Name of company this time was ID Ease. Called that number and got the same computerized response as other two phone numbers. Also bank today showed the $35.11 charge from Active Periodicals Mag and not Buyers Club. Looks like Buyers Club was access to get my account information. So all three phone numbers are part of SCAM and never get a call back when asking for name and phone number with a promise of contacting you in 24 hours or less.