Complaint Review: Buyer's Edge

• Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: BradLee — St. Louis United States of America
Buyer's Edge

Buyer's Edge Unauthorized Renewal, Internet

I just received notice that my "membership" with Buyer's Edge was being renewed for $149.99. When I called the number, an overly-pleasant woman wanted to talk to me about my holiday and everything else to try to butter me up. She informed me that I had signed up by phone for their service, perhaps while ordering something. I almost never order items by phone. This is a complete fraud. They are hoping that you don't notice the postcard and charge on your account. They claim to have cancelled it. I will be watching my charges. I wish I could find out how they got my information. If I knew what company had supplied it to them, I would be after the offending company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Edge/internet/Buyers-Edge-Unauthorized-Renewal-Internet-972760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyer's Edge