Complaint Review: Buyers Reward

• Submitted: Sat, July 15, 2000
  • Updated: Sat, July 15, 2000

• Reported By:council bluffs ia
Buyers Reward
484 Norristown Road Blue Bell, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-888-249-5730
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

Buyers Reward

On May 26th I cancelled my free trial membership with this company with an individual named Ken. On June 2nd my debit card was billed $69. I called them at 1-888-249-5730 and was told that my membership had not been cancelled but that they would cancel it and return my money. I was told that I would have my refund in ten business days. Ten business days came and went, no money. I called again and spoke to Rachel. She said give it another week. Another week came and went. On June 26th I called and spoke to Douglas, he said they were having computer problems but I would have my money by the end of the week. I did not. I started to call and demand to talk to a supervisor. I was told none were available. I was told to fax my information to another number. I did no, response. I was told 8 times that someone would call me back, no one did. I have tried to email them at customerservice@teamnova.com. I get an out of office auto reply. On July 3 I spoke to a Catherine and demanded to speak to a supervisor. I kept her on the line for 20 minutes before she got Burt Cartwright on the line. He assured me that My refund was on the way. I would have it by July 7. I did not. Then on July 11th he assured me the money was on the way, I would have it by July 14th. I still do not have it and at this point am extremely upset and want my money back. I get the feeling that this company is a fraud and has no intention of giving me my money back. What more can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Reward/Blue-Bell-Pennsylvania-19422/Buyers-Reward-2669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Reward