Complaint Review: Buyers Reward

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2001

• Reported By:Dania Beach Fl
Buyers Reward
Ft.Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Buyers Reward should be buyer beware rip off

There was a trip they said I would get if I signed up with them. I wanted to send my parents to Hawaii for their 25th Wedding Anniversary. So I sent off for this trip and Buyers Reward said that I had 30 days to change my mind.

Well when I got the package the trip would have ended up costing me more money than if I was to book a trip that was all enclusive, because I did not want my parents paying for anything since they have always paid for everything for my two brothers and me.

They never went on a Honeymoon because there was no money to send them on one. They are both teachers and have lived their lives to better themselves and their children.

So I tried to do something nice. Now almost a year later I still have Buyers Reward on my credit card and cannot get them off. I have told my credit card company but they still charge me. So watch out for the offers that are to good to be true. That is a cleche that is NOT overstated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Reward/FtLauderdale-Florida/Buyers-Reward-should-be-buyer-beware-rip-off-8748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Reward