Complaint Review: Buyers Reward

• Reported By:Klemme IA
Buyers Reward
Nationwide U.S.A.

Buyers Reward .. no reward no benefits just bull

First of all I get really annoyed with a company when they call me and insist that they are giving me a great deal and that I must act right now in order to receive it. Secondly, I don't appreciate being pressured into ordering something that I will never use, and when I say no, I don't expect to see that I have been billed for it when I receive my credit card statement. Now I have to pay $85.00 for some program in which I will never receive any benefits from. Some Reward!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Reward/nationwide/Buyers-Reward-no-reward-no-benefits-just-bull-3278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Reward