Complaint Review: Buyers Unio - premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2005

• Reported By:rome New York
Buyers Unio - premier Movie Pass
1442 E Lincoln Ave P.O. Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyers UnBuyers UnionBuyers Union\premier Movie Pass ripoff The company is very deceptive. Watch out Orange California

I recived a call from their solicitors. I was told I would get a $700 card for home depot for free, with a free trial subscription to Buyers union. for 3.95 S\H They also got me to try Their movie premir pass. and one other thing. all of which was 3.95 for S\H well I agreed I belived this was great as I will be doing alot of renovating and $700 free home depot dollars would be great.

Well they never sent the coupon, they did how ever send the paper work for all their SCAMS. They never mentioned any up front costs other than the S\H. They said I had 7 days to cancel, otherwise I would be assecssed a $119 charge. So I called to cancel on the 6th day. come to find out they already charged me $119 $4.95x 3 I was never even charged the agreed on amount.

Well I disputed this they sent me a cancel form. It said that I was not allowed to go to an outside source to fix the problem. otherwise it would jepordise my refund. Well I only had $10 in the account so it bounced along with every other charge. $200 or so later I approached my bank. I have a good relationship. They started the paper work, They actually called me because the transactions looked fishy. the money was taken out but there was no way to see "who" took it other than their name.

I filed the paperwork to disputed the charges, and locked the account. they still tried several more times to take money after all was said and done. I thought maybe because I miss things in conversation, I missed those big Numbers they charged me. But after seeing the same thing happen to others I'm confident they need to be put down. Any one want to go to cali?

Chad
rome, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Unio-premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Buyers-UnBuyers-UnionBuyers-Unionpremier-Movie-Pass-ripoff-The-company-is-very-deceptive-136428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Unio - premier Movie Pass