Complaint Review: Buyer's Union - Premium buyer's union - Premium

• Submitted: Sat, May 21, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2005

• Reported By:Falls Church Virginia
Buyer's Union - Premium buyer's union - Premium
1442 E. Lincoln Avenue, #361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyer's Union - Premium buyer's union - Premium ripoff Orange California

we received a phone call from a company named as premium some thing and a person with an Indian accent told me that we have won some kind of shopping bonus and we are receiving a $200 voucher. for that he needed my account info. I denied it the first day.

he kept imposing and kept telling me about those great benefits. after two days he called back and i tried to deny that again, but then a female from the same company called and she was from India too. we talked for a while and she told me that she is from india and now working for this company whose owner is an indian too.

I gave her my account info so they could take 3.95 dollars for shipping and handling, but when last night I checked my account balance and saw that a total of 179 dollars were deducted.

Lea
Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2005 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union-Premium-buyers-union-Premium/Orange-California/Buyers-Union-Premium-buyers-union-Premium-ripoff-Orange-California-143602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyer's Union - Premium buyer's union - Premium

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC