Complaint Review: Buyers Union - premier Movie Pass - call One

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:Waynesville Georgia
Buyers Union - premier Movie Pass - call One
6433 Topanga Canyon Blvd.-po Box 801 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Buyers Union - premier Movie Pass - call One ripoff thieves, scammers, dishonest and rude Canoga Park California

In november of 2004 I got a call. Well what I thought was a good call. I was told I had won a 200 shopping spree from home depot and I needed to only pay 3.95 for shipping of my package. That was taken out twice along with 119. and some change.

Never got a package til months later and iI paid for it later with the bank 1200 in debt with bank from them. When I call to find out where my money for my refund is I got hung up on and they were rude to me so after a while i got rude to.

Then I got a call a few months after that saying they had the wrong tracking # on my stuff and they were gonna replace it with a 500 shopping spree from walmart and they were just verifying info. They had all my info some how and they got in my account again so that was twice i got ripped.

Then they say it is too late to refund me any thing and they took all I had and I had to borrow money to buy groceries for my babies. They didn't have much of a christmas and almost lost some stuff and it took me months to even get half way on track.

People like that should not be able to get away with stuff like that. they should have to pay for all damage they do. Suffering what they took out and what bounces when they did it and really then some.

They are likebottom feeder fish full of no good. Please help me get them back. They need to be punished and this is when our rights should mean something and where is our justice when people need it the most. There was and article in the brunswick news and I still have it about the same thing happened to an elder lady. s****. />
Waynesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union-premier-Movie-Pass-call-One/Canoga-Park-California/Buyers-Union-premier-Movie-Pass-call-One-ripoff-thieves-scammers-dishonest-and-rude-187015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Union - premier Movie Pass - call One