Complaint Review: Buyer's Union

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2005

• Reported By:Texarkana Arkansas
Buyer's Union
1442 East Lincoln Blvd., Ste 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

BUYER'S UNION RIPOFF, TOOK MY COLLEGE MONEY, GAVE RUN AROUND Orange California

i was called by Buyer's Union in March and told that I could cancel anytime if I decided I did not want the coupons. After finding out more about the company, I called back a day or so later only to find out that they had already charged my account 119.90 causing it to go into overdraft. The bank was able to work with me to block anymore charges. I called Buyer's Union only a few days after our phone call in March to cancel and was sent a release, which I signed in order to cancel and receive my money back. To this day, I have spoken to Caroline on 5-9, Clifford on 5-9, William on 5-19, Viper on 7-9 and was promised by all that it was either under investigation or the check would be at my door in 7-14 days. It is July 20, and still no check.

I am a college student and every penny is going toward my education. I want to save anyone else the torment and frustration I have gone through with this company. I just want my 119.90 back. I never received any coupons.

Brittany
Texarkana, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2005 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/BUYERS-UNION-RIPOFF-TOOK-MY-COLLEGE-MONEY-GAVE-RUN-AROUND-Orange-California-150629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyer's Union