Complaint Review: Buyers Union

• Submitted: Sun, October 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 29, 2006

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Buyers Union
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyers Union Thieves of The Night They're Dishonest and Fraudulent Orange California

I recieved a phone call late one evening from someone saying that I had been selected to win free groceries. That got my attention because times is hard and if I could win something it would be great. So, I was like tell me more. They said all I had to pay was 3.95 for the shipping of my package Needless to say I had been "Had". When I recieved my bank statement they had withdrawed 3.95 twice and 119.90 all at once. That left me with three over drafts. When I contacted the bank about it they said I could file some kind of report after I contacted them to see if they would first put it back.

However, it did'nt happen. When I went back to the bank about it, they pretty much said that it was my fault. I am with a different bank now. This happened in October of 2004. I've contacted Buyers Union on several occassions for a refund and they have lied again and again. The last time I contacted Buyers Union was by certified mail dated July 19,2005. Still no refund.

Sabrina
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2006 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Buyers-Union-Thieves-of-The-Night-Theyre-Dishonest-and-Fraudulent-Orange-California-218204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Union