Complaint Review: Buyer's Union

• Submitted: Mon, November 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 07, 2005

• Reported By:Coralville Iowa
Buyer's Union
1442 E. Lincoln Avenue, Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyer's Union fraudulent advertising, fraud, mail fraud, robbery Ripoff Orange California

I was contacted in December 2004 by Buyer's Union. After speaking to them, I agreed to a ten day free trail. Then they stole over $119 dollars from my bank account.
When I learned of this, I started trying to get the money back. I applied for a refund. It never came. When I'd call, I'd get one story after another about where my refund was.

REcently I have learned that their phone number has been disconnected and I still don't have my money. I will now try pressing mail fraud charges and possibly federal charges against them, since the Better Business Beareu is of now help.

Nicole
Coralville, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2005 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Buyers-Union-fraudulent-advertising-fraud-mail-fraud-robbery-Ripoff-Orange-California-163627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyer's Union