Complaint Review: Buyers Union

• Submitted: Thu, March 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 02, 2006

• Reported By:sanford North Carolina
Buyers Union
1442 E Lincoln Ave Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyers Union ripoff took my money asked for refund have not gotten yet over a year and still waiting Orange California

They called and they took my money befor I know it and I wrote for a refund and called each month and still nothing. I just want my money back. When I call some days the phone number say wrong number phone no longer on and some days. It goes throw fast talk. They take my name and number.

They say should have your check in 4-6 weeks. And then nothing. I still don't have my refund yet. Why?

sanford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2006 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Buyers-Union-ripoff-took-my-money-asked-for-refund-have-not-gotten-yet-over-a-year-and-sti-178966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Union