Complaint Review: Buyer's Union

• Updated: Sun, October 30, 2005

• Reported By:Millbury Massachusetts
Buyer's Union
mybuyersunion.com Internet U.S.A.

Buyer's Union ripoff, stole, losers, unethical, not honest, fraudulent, corrupt, misguided, false advertisment, took advantage, mislead, devils Internet

Buyer's Union is a total ripoff. They stole $3.95 x2 and $119.90 from my bank account within two-three days of speaking to them over the phone. I have been trying to receive my refund since May 9,2005. It is now Oct 30, 2005 and I have not received my refund, only the run-around.

They promised me that I was on their "priority list" for over three months and that my check is being processed. They told me to be patient and that it takes 14 business days before any transaction can go through, and that I could not but in another complaint unless the 14 business days were up. By the time I tried to dispute the charges with my bank it was too late.

Do not fall for their traps. Please learn from my mistake. Never ever give your bank account information over the phone. Look up the company first, and if they only offer you a one-time deal than they were not meant to have your business.

Lavonne
Millbury, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2005 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union/internet/Buyers-Union-ripoff-stole-losers-unethical-not-honest-fraudulent-corrupt-misguided-162614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyer's Union