Complaint Review: Buyers protection group

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: jason — arcadia California
Buyers protection group
Internet USA

Buyers protection group after a month a simple wall unit microwave is not taken care of. it's a balony protection group warranty company! Alpharetta California

I call for service on a wall unit Microwave on April 1,2013 they promise to sent people out, a week later I call to follow up they claim nobody's home when the contract company that show up on my home. they did not even bother to call me to schedule or report the status, finally they show up and found out it has to be replace, so they gave me choices which I pick to replace the unit by Lowe's on April 29,2013 they sent me an email indicating that the job is done and closed  which I felt it funny, because they have not even come to replace the unit.

I call to complaint again, then they said that I have to sign an option agreeement which they sent on May 1,2013 I sent it back the same day, today May 7,2013 I call again they told me I have to calm down and be patient. I am only expressing my frustration when I said they have to change their name to Balony protection group, they don't like it they keep on saying they will call me again, which I ask when? they don't want to answer until I told them is it next year? which they told me if I wish, wow! unbelievable, I told them go ahead, I will sue them, finally they said today they will call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-protection-group-/internet/Buyers-protection-group-after-a-month-a-simple-wall-unit-microwave-is-not-taken-care-of-1049034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers protection group