Complaint Review: Buyloud

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2004

• Reported By:Lake Wales Florida
San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Buyloud ripoff, They charged my credit card and i never recieved the products San Fernando California

In 2002, I ordered two items....an Audio Control 3and1 equilizer priced at $249.00 and an Audio Control Epicenter priced at $149.00. I gave Buyloud my credit card info over the internet and my merchandise was suppose to be sent with in five business days with shipping and handling free.

i kept calling and calling but i got no answer. I called from a different number and i got an answer and they said that one of the items was not in stock and that it would be two weeks. So I waited 2 weeks and called back and they said it wasnt in , so i told them to just cancel the order and credit my card back.

To this day i'm paying a credit card bill from this incident. I still haven't recieved anything and now their site is down.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lake Wales, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2004 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyloud/San-Fernando-California-91240/Buyloud-ripoff-They-charged-my-credit-card-and-i-never-recieved-the-products-San-Fernando-77917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyloud