Complaint Review: Buyloud.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2003

• Reported By:Brighton Illinois
233 N. Maclay Ave #416 San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Buyloud.com dishonest fraudulent ripoff shipping scam con artists San Fernando California

On 11/10/02 I sent a personal check to buyloud.com via U.S. Mail for the amount of 78.20. It arrived there shortly and was cleared on 11/21/02 and I have the bank statement to prove it. Since then my order status on their site hasn't changed, it remained as "order is being processed." I contacted the company many times and each time they gave me a false excuse as to where my order is, it was always on "backorder and will be sent out later that week" was the common excuse they gave me.

This went on until they stopped responding to me earily Janurary. At this time I had had enough and wanted my money back. Their phone number had been disconnected, and they didn't respond to any fax, e-mail, or postal letter, my letter was returned from the post office. They have seemed to have disappeared. I discovered an rumor that that this company has changed its name and is now operating under wholesalesounds.com and also the url buyloud.com is no longer found.

Brighton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyloudcom/San-Fernando-California-91340/Buyloudcom-dishonest-fraudulent-ripoff-shipping-scam-con-artists-San-Fernando-California-48257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyloud.com