Complaint Review: Buyloud.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 17, 2003

• Reported By:Ft. Collins Colorado
Buyloud.com
www.buyloud.com San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Buyloud.com ripoff sold product that was no longer available refund never given San Fernando California

On December 6th I ordered a Rockford Fosgate E28 card for my Rockford Fosgate EPX2 processor. After ordering the item shortly (around December 12th)became "unavailable" on the internet site.

As I noticed this I immediatly notified buyloud.com customer service and had brief and un-informative conversations with one "Ryan Harris" (questions@buyloud.com).

The last e-mail I have recieved from Ryan Harris about my refund was that my "refund would be processed in the same manner it was recieved". Haven't had any contact with Ryan Harris or anyone from buyloud.com since that VERY un-informative e-mail on January 7th.

My frustration grows in that I spent $200 on basically nothing and have no contact, or conversation to prove me otherwise.

Dan
Ft. Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2003 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyloudcom/San-Fernando-California-91340/Buyloudcom-ripoff-sold-product-that-was-no-longer-available-refund-never-given-San-Fernan-45674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyloud.com