Complaint Review: Buyloud.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 25, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Madison Iowa
233 N. Maclay Ave.#416 San Fernando,CA 91340 San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Buyloud.com ripoff theft San Fernando California

Left me hanging no money or merchandise .....

I bought a amp that cost $218.95 and a week after i got it it did not work so i called the company and they said to send it in, so i got a address from them to send my amp back in and they said it would be a few months. This was back in Nov.I sent my amp back to them along with the ra number they sent me.I waited qute awhile then did some emailing to check on it. Each time they said it was in the process,I also checked the ups tracking and they did recieve it from me on nov 11th 2002. Some guy my the name of AYoub signed for it.

AS of today I discovered there is no web site none of the phone numbers work and I cant find hi or hair of buyloud.com. I did call the manufacter of the amp in hopes it may be there but they informed me that they never have and never would do any warranty work or repairs for buyloud,because they were not a reputable company,and assured me that they did not sell to them.AS of today Im without a amplifer and without my 218.95 plus my shipping and several long distance calls.

Fort Madison, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyloudcom/San-Fernando-California-91340/Buyloudcom-ripoff-theft-San-Fernando-California-46964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyloud.com