Complaint Review: Buyloud.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, February 28, 2003

• Reported By:Excel Alabama
Buyloud.com
233 N. Maclay Ave # 416 San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Ryan Harris Ava Buyloud.com Rip me off? Now I'm gonna sue you! ripoff business from hell San Fernando California

I made a $1200 purchase from them and the items were shipped fast. I ordered again becasue of the I got, things were getting backordered. I finally got everything. I had a problem with a PPI amp ( $600 worth) so I called got a RA# sent it back and they said that it was gonna be 3 months before I got it back. Now it has been 6 months and no amp. I'm contacting my lawyer Monday. That $600 amp is gonna cost them well over $5,000! They deserve it!

Jason
Excel, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2003 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyloudcom/San-Fernando-California-91340/Ryan-Harris-Ava-Buyloudcom-Rip-me-off-Now-Im-gonna-sue-you-ripoff-business-from-hell-S-47428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyloud.com