Complaint Review: Buyloud.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 05, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2003

• Reported By:Marathon Texas
Buyloud.com
Buyloud.com San Fernando, California U.S.A.

Buyloud.com ripoff consumer fraud San Fernando California

*Consumer Comment: I Agree with Joseph from Marathon, Texas. . . Rip-Off!!!

*Consumer Comment: BuyLoud is Legit

*Consumer Suggestion: I ordered a very expensive amplifier from them and saved nearly $300.00 hundred dollars on it.

In October I sent in an order to buyloud.com for a "buyloud package", which contained two subwoofers and an amp. I sent in a money order for $617 and they recived it the last week of October. I waited for about 3 or 4 weeks until I tried to contact them about my order. I sent a couple of e-mail's to them asking about my order status and they just said that it was still being processed.

I finally called them in mid December and some guy told me that they were just coming off of back-order and that they would send them ASAP. I asked him if i would get them before Christmas, and he said definetly. Christmas has passed and my order still hasen't arrived.

Joseph
Marathon, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2003 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyloudcom/San-Fernando-California/Buyloudcom-ripoff-consumer-fraud-San-Fernando-California-44215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyloud.com

I Agree with Joseph from Marathon, Texas. . . Rip-Off!!!

AUTHOR: Jordan - (U.S.A.)

The company definitely is a rip-off, and its a good thing I figured that out before they charged my credit card. For those guys that think its legit, look at the site. Notice anything?? Maybe, that its not there? Or building? In any case, after sending multiple (upwards of 12) letters to make sure they would not charge my card and calling my company to make sure they would not accept if they did, I still received nothing from them. Low and behold, I month later the site contains the words, "Under Construction". Thank you buyloud.com, thank you!!

BuyLoud is Legit

AUTHOR: Carmen - (U.S.A.)

I have done many transactions through Buyloud.com I ordered a Bazzoka bass cannon, Jl audio w7 and Jl audio 1000x1 amp, Which Would have costed me well over 2600 Dollers at a local Store. I saved over 900 Dollers ordering from Buyloud.com and the only thing i had to sacrafice was waitng a week for delivery (delivery is faster but The w7 is around 60 pounds) So Belive me, Shop Buyloud.com they Rock and have excellent Deals as well as Great customer service

#3 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: John Thompson - (U.S.A.)

Buy Loud Dot Com came through for me in a pinch.

I ordered a very expensive amplifier from them
and saved nearly $300.00 hundred dollars on it.

The order arrived on time.

I did have my doubts about the Company,
but I have even more doubts about myself,
was I as good as BUYLOUD dot Com?,
and I cannot blame them.

I am just one person,
and it takes more than one person to run a company.

Alot of times people buy things on or over the internet and then change their minds,
that shouldn't be done.

If you want to "change" your mind alot,
you should go to your nearest store
and do so.

The next month, the amplifier I really wanted to buy went on sale at buyloud dot com.
The kicker 700.5, and it was on sale for $399.00,
a whooping $200.00 off it's normal price tag.

KICKER has a similar slogan of "Living Loud" with it's products.

I didn't buy the amplifier,
because the amplifier I bought,
sounded so good, I didn't need too.

Anyways, the package arrived from
"My Other Car Stereo Store"
in Van Nuys,California.

I want to wish those people and employees from Buyloud Dot Com WELL because it is difficult to survive in todays economic conditions.

You should use a secure credit card when ordering online, because when there are any problems, you can always dispute the matter.

Thank You for your Time.