Complaint Review: Buypainmedsnow

• Submitted: Fri, November 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Conover North Carolina
, Select State/Province USA

Buypainmedsnow Many fake positive reviews on their website. They contacted me quickly and when they got my money I never heard from them again. Total RIPOFF!! Internet

I found this webstie and it had many positive reveiws on their page.  I contacted them and they responded quickly.  We had a few interactions and when they received my money I never heard from them again.  There is no way to contact them and if you try to put a review on their page they do not allow it because they must approve the comments.  I lost $240 on a scam and a Christmas time.  Taking advantage of people in pain for a scam should be punished.  Do not trust these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buypainmedsnow/Select-StateProvince/Buypainmedsnow-Many-fake-positive-reviews-on-their-website-They-contacted-me-quickly-an-1103049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buypainmedsnow