Complaint Review: Byrant & Stratton College

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Central Square New York
Byrant & Stratton College
200 Redtail Internet United States of America

Byrant & Stratton College Rip off/ promised something they never gave me, Internet

When I first talked with Byrant & Stratton College I talked with them about doing college online because that would be the best for me. Well first of all I had to take all these test to make sure it would be the best thing for me, which what I think was if it was the BEST THING FOR THEM. So I past all the test and they told me that I was in. Then they told me that when I was done with my online and got my degree that they would job place me, which was the best thing for me because this was the one thing I was worried about.

Well they got student loans for me that I never even knew about till I was done with school which was in 2008 and when I was done I spoke with them about job placement and they told me their was nothing they could do for me and told me to go to all the temp services in my area. This in no way is right, they told me they would job place me and that is the only reason I went back to school is to better myself. Well needless to say I have all these student loans that I can't pay and no job with in the degree that I went to school for and we are no 5 year after the fact and they want nothing to do with me...nice real nice..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Byrant-Stratton-College/internet/Byrant-Stratton-College-Rip-off-promised-something-they-never-gave-me-Internet-1043080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Byrant & Stratton College