Complaint Review: C A C Financial Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:Bartlesville Oklahoma
C A C Financial Corporation
2601 NW Expressway St Ste 1000E, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

CAC Financial Corporation 2 weeks of prerecorded phone harrasment for a debt not ours, phone no theft Oklahoma City Oklahoma

For 2 weeks now my elderly parent and I have been harassed by daily irritating debt collection pre-recorded calls from CAC Financial Corp.

Since these are pre-recorded, there is no one to talk to to say, DON'T CALL HERE AGAIN. Nearly all have awakened both of us at various times during the day. We're on National No Call List. When I finally could hear the number, write it down, and call them back, they demanded to know who I was. They didn't know? Obviously. And then CAC asked, "Who is Joe?" No one named Joe has ever lived here. Someone using our name and number without our consent?

Various family members have been harrassed by a man named Joe who calls from various throw away numbers and borrowing other people's phones, always leaving bogus names on our call box. I've collected them for legal evidence.

These people may or may not be after that "Joe", they refused to tell me if it was the same name. They hide behind Privacy Laws, but have violated our privacy repeatedly.

Kathy
Bartlesville, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-A-C-Financial-Corporation/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73112/CAC-Financial-Corporation-2-weeks-of-prerecorded-phone-harrasment-for-a-debt-not-ours-pho-398514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C A C Financial Corporation