Complaint Review: C B Cars

• Submitted: Sun, March 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Mike Plate — Norwich Other
C B Cars
CB Cars 1 Apple Trees Brick Kiln Lane Swainsthorpe Norwich, Select State/Province United States of America

C B Cars Carl Broomfield Cars This Man makes a living selling stolen and rip off cars Norwich, United Kingdom

I went to this dealer in 2008 to buy a Audi A3. The advert in Auto trader said it had only 59.000 miles on the clock. When i got there it had 89,000. The own said he could take care of it. I noticed at the time some strange people hanging about his yard. I though he meant that he would cut the price but later having bought the car I notice the mileage had been adjusted. I should have known then something was up. I put it out of my mind because I really liked the car. 6 month later I get pulled over by the police. The car I bought is a clone. The man who sold it to me a clown. Basically the numberplate and vehicle identification number or VIN from a similar car had been copied and slapped on the stolen carand sold to me. Thge problem is that its not a crime to sell a car if you dont know its clones. So when the police come you have no legal recourse you have to hand over the stolen property. I went back to C B Cars near Norwich and the owner Carl Broomfield just laughed at me. So I am posting this here to warn others. The details are CB Cars ( Cark Broomfield) 1 Apple Trees Brick Kiln Lnae Swainsthorpe NR14 8PY Tel: 01508 473039 (07729) 126823

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 04:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-B-Cars/Norwich-Select-StateProvince-Nr35-8py/C-B-Cars-Carl-Broomfield-Cars-This-Man-makes-a-living-selling-stolen-and-rip-off-cars-No-1037518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C B Cars