Complaint Review: C R ENGLAND

• Submitted: Sun, May 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:STEPHENS Georgia
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

C R ENGLAND THEY LIE Salt Lake City Utah

I went to upgrade at cr englane, I have 12 years otr but not in the last 5 years. They told me with my experance they would start me at 41 cents per mile. When I got off the greyhound I knew something was wrong 100 other people were there too. They treat you like CRAP and a nobody. After looking at there SUPER PAY they start everyone at 41 cents for 100 miles or less on trip. You start at 15.5 cents per mile with team and they make you team {another lie}, After talking to my recruieter he told me they would give me credit for 4 years they could verify but that was a lie also. After i was on the road they told me they could not give credit if you went to there school. What a joke the school was. I quiet after 5 months and made about 275 per week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-R-ENGLAND/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/C-R-ENGLAND-THEY-LIE-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-457138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C R ENGLAND