Complaint Review: C R England

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:ahoskie North Carolina
C R England
crengland.com Burns Harbor, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

C R England liars and thievery Burns Harborburns Harbor Indiana

I called these idiots up because I was desperate for a driving job due to a termination from a previous company because of an accident. they say the accidents was no problem and they'll work with me and to come to orientation. hopped on the greyhound in the middle of tropical storm Hanna to Indiana that week end and then the trouble begins.

I get there Sunday night at 9 pm in Gary to wait for the shuttle to the motel (me and 28 other guys that was going for orientation). we get picked up (2 hours later) and the shuttle driver tells us that we have to be downstairs at 5:30am to catch the bus or it's a 40 dollar cab ride to the terminal. I didn't even stay in the motel they told me I was going to stay in. had to go to the Motel 6 next door. with only 6 hours of sleep I almost missed the bus but caught it anyway.

got to the terminal and the place was packed with people. the classroom had close to 100 people. the whole day they were pushing people to lease a truck like a pushy salesman. skipping ahead I was told that I had to take a refresher course and it will cost me 50 dlls to start and I had to sign a loan thing for training. so I did. the food was expensive and the staff was lousy and rude.

the next day I was called to personnel and told that I was being sent home due to a bad drug test saying they found cocaine in my system. I protested saying I don't even smoke cigarettes how is that possible? they said "how should I know drug user". I yelled in rage because of this lack of info and they threatened to called the cops on me due to my outburst. so I yelled give me my 50 dlls back since I'm not going to train. they said no it's non refundable. after hearing that I wanted to rip that place apart because that was all I had left.

I was treated like sh** the 2 days I was there and I don't want to imagine what it would be like if I drove for these MFers. I advise anyone to stay as far away from this company. to them you're not a driver, you're more like cattle waiting to be slaughtered for the meat to make money off of.

Smokestack
ahoskie, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-R-England/Burns-Harbor-Indiana/C-R-England-liars-and-thievery-Burns-Harborburns-Harbor-Indiana-384983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C R England