Complaint Review: C R England

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:SADVILLE Utah
C R England
4701 W 2100 S West Valley City, Utah U.S.A.

C R England 2 Years Wasted, This needs to stop! West Valley City Utah

*Consumer Comment: Just Wondering????

I have worked for CR England for two years, and i tried my best to stay, but they have really pissed me off, Im a Phase 1 Trainer, and i think i do my job pretty good, but as of late i've been taken to the cleaners! First, out of 5 student i have sent 4 home, because they had no business on the road, they put a STT or (a experance driver) on my truck for ten days, and he couldnt read a map or shift a truck, as a result of this person jamming up my gears, i had to have the trans rebuild $ 5500, and the warranty would not cover it.

Then the next one put my truck in the ditch, and i had to pay for that, then i pick up a young lady from another trainer that had been on the truck for 31 days and he didnt teach her anything, when i called the TC they acted like it was nothing. She has been out training for over 3 months. go to salt lake and find out i have a 30 log violations for false fuel and they r the ones that sent me the fuel card report, so i guess the report changed when they gave it to me, also i have false truck locations on there from May that is B.S

The next one they give me hits a nother truck, and if thats not the worst of it, i get a susended from training for B.S log violations. While running by my 2007 Lease truck breaks down and i took it to freightliner, just for u to know my truck has been in the shop at least one time ever month for at least the last 4 months. While in the shop i get them to do an inspection to tell me everything that is wrong with it, and wouldn't you know it, they tell me its over $6000 worth of work that still need to be done.

I call road service and inform them of the problems and they tell me to cal the IC Advicates to get approval for the work to be done. I called and she appoved it and when i was telling here what all had to be repaired she said, "dont worry about it, i'll just put it in as multiple repairs". So they started the work. So we thought! The next day, i get a call from the shop, and im told that, while they were repairing one problem the found another one, so they called road service and talk to TERRY, and he told them not to repair anything on the truck!

i came in thinking my truck was close to being finished and it wasnt. The shop supervisor said, he call him and they to him not to do anything, i call back to england and talk to Ken in the service department,and he told me and the shop supervisor to fix it all, anything i wanted fixed to fix it. So they did, Friday morning came and they called to get the invoce paid, everyone we had talked to had SERIOUS MEMORY LOSS, they tell the same supervisor that nobody told them to do the work, and told them to tell me i had to pay for it all myself. Al the while i sat for a week while this was going on, the finially pay for it and then i cant get a load for two more days.

The next week my mom died at home and i sent messages to the afterhours DM's that i need to get home, 3 hours later they respond and tell me that put me on a list, to this day i still havent got home. TC gives me call this week and tells me that i need to start passing the students before i get fired, THIS is real life fact from a drive that is working as hard as he can, just to fail, i need help, fast. This need to stop

Tiredofit
SADVILLE, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-R-England/West-Valley-City-Utah/C-R-England-2-Years-Wasted-This-needs-to-stop-West-Valley-City-Utah-462478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C R England

AUTHOR: Paknightdriver - (U.S.A.)

Are you one of those trainers that sleeps while the student drives? Sounds to me like you are. Otherwise how in the world could you let someone drive your truck into a ditch, or hit another truck?

If you were truly training you should be in the passenger seat and be ready at ALL times to take control of the truck.

It's no wonder your students aren't learning anything and you have to throw them off the truck. How can they learn anything from someone sleeping in the bunk?