Complaint Review: C R England

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 19, 2009

• Reported By:somewhere California
C R England
4701 West 2100 South West Valley City...(Salt Lake City), Utah U.S.A.

C R England Please Stay Away... Or You will regreet it West Valley City... Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: You never heard the reputation of CR England?

I am currently a leased driver (not currently now)..I just got fired today.. They told me that they dont have freight for the trucks..So I have been sitting here for 4 days waiting for a load.. It has been hell for the paste 2 months.. I would get a load that has 1700 miles then They will have you sit for 3-4 days.. telling you that area is a dead zone.. I ask what do you mean.. they said to many trucks in that area..

i said ok, why bring us here.. They keep telling us to be patiant, something will come up (load).. I said I have been here for 4 days, It cost me $150.00 for my truck and insurence payment sitting here.. So they said all I do is complain.. It is trucking and you have to wait a few hours for loads, they dont just POP up... I said I can understand hours, but DAYS no way...they are a joke... And to all the other rip off logs ajenct CR ENGLAND...are very true

Road howg
somewhere, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-R-England/West-Valley-CitySalt-Lake-City-Utah-94120/C-R-England-Please-Stay-Away-Or-You-will-regreet-it-West-Valley-City-Salt-Lake-City-443820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C R England

You never heard the reputation of CR England?

AUTHOR: Paknightdriver - (U.S.A.)

People continue to go to work for this company no matter what they have heard about them. I guess they figure all the stories must be untrue. One day you will all learn that the stuff you hear is mostly true, not mostly false.