Complaint Review: C. R. MARTIN CONSTRUCTION, INC.

• Submitted: Sun, February 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 09, 2011

• Reported By: Roland — Buena Park California United States of America
C. R. MARTIN CONSTRUCTION, INC.
543 W. CENTRAL PARK AVE ANAHEIM CA, 92802 ANAHEIM, California United States of America

C. R. MARTIN CONSTRUCTION, INC. CHARLES RUSSELL MARTIN JR / : CHUCK MARTIN BEWARE OF C.R. MARTIN CONSTRUCTION, INC. OF ANAHEIM, CA OWNER CHUCK MARTIN WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY ANAHEIM, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ANOTHER RELATIVE OF CHUCK MARTIN

*General Comment: You must be whacked

OWNER CHUCK MARTIN OF C.R. MARTIN CONSTRUCTION, INC. WHO DO BUSINESS IN ANAHEIM, CA PROMISE TO OPEN A JOINT YOGURT SHOP AND WHEN HE GET ALL MY YOGURT MACHINES I PAID $73,000 PLUS AND THE REST OF MY FURNITURE VALUED ANOTHER $50,000 PLUS, IN HIS WAREHOUSE IN ANAHEIM, CA....HE TURN AROUND AND SOLD MY YOGURT MACHINES AND POS SYSTEMS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AND POCKET ALL THE MONEY FOR HIMSELF. HE PROMISE TO GIVE SOME OF THE MONEY OVER THE PHONE AND I NEVER RECEIVED A DIME. THIS GUY IS THE SCAM OF THE EARTH, CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED, HE WILL GIVE YOU THAT GOOD GUY LOOK AND SINCERE GESTURE, THEN WHEN YOU TURN YOUR BACK, ALL THE MONEY YOU WORK SO HARD FOR ARE GONE. I KEEP SAYING TO THIS GUY, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I ASKED A LOT OF TIME FOR THE RETURN OF MY MONEY AND HE NEVER DID. THIS GUY IS WORST THAN MERLO GENERAL CONSTRUCTION, ANOTHER CONTRUCTOR THAT LIKE TO RIP PEOPLE OFF. SOMEONE OUT THERE NEED TO STOP THIS GUY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-R-MARTIN-CONSTRUCTION-INC/ANAHEIM-California-92802/C-R-MARTIN-CONSTRUCTION-INC-CHARLES-RUSSELL-MARTIN-JR-CHUCK-MARTIN-BEWARE-OF-CR-575663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C. R. MARTIN CONSTRUCTION, INC.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ANOTHER RELATIVE OF CHUCK MARTIN

AUTHOR: Rolando - (U.S.A.)

Chris obviously was not there that night when the whole family, the wife, the two daughters, the boyfriends, are hauling and stealing all my stuff. Chuck hugging my LCD tv that is now hanging in his office in Anaheim, I meant the wife who I thought was God send was a part of the scam.

And Chuck, this fat guy, who probably die early because his so fat from all the stuff he steal, just laugh all the way to the bank.

#2 General Comment

You must be whacked

AUTHOR: chris - (United States of America)

I don't think your in your right mind and to be able to slander someone online like this is shocking. I mean I can say you stole my equipment and anything else I choose to say, but to be able to put in fact like print is news to me. I probably should'nt even reply to your accusations. I believe if a person is a theif they aren't in business very long before it comes back on them. I have been told quite a few times I'm a good judge of charicter and that's why I think your cracked. I've met Chuck. He's a nice guy, very honest and straight forward and his track record speaks for itself. He does good work and keeps good workers employed. Sounds like you've been a victom all your life. Move on troll.