Complaint Review: C & S

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Canton Georgia
C & S
2336 Villaret Drive Huntsville, Alabama U.S.A.

C & S BOGUS MAGAZINE SALE SHAMELESSLY USES HS/COLLEGE STUDENTS. Huntsville Alabama

Through a high school or college student, the company "sells" magazine subscriptions in order for the student to get trip points to intern in their chosen field. They give you the option of getting the magazine for yourself or sent to our overseas troops.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.

The sales slip states that it may take up to 120 days for your subscription to be processed and mailed to you. I'm well past the 120 days and haven't seen my magazine WHICH I PAID MORE FOR THAN IF GOING THROUGH THE PUBLICATION ITSELF.

I've been calling the number on the sales slip and getting a message that states "they will return your call within 24 hours," (AGAIN, LOAD OF CRAP) and that they are "currently on the road and moving their location." I have yet to hear from anyone on any of the 10 or so calls I have made.

Don't fall for a high school or college student trying to earn trip points. Sorry to penalize any students that I don't know in the future, but this has made me decide to only support kids I know.

C & S IS A BOGUS COMPANY THAT ONLY BENEFITS ITSELF.

Msthayer
Canton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-S/Huntsville-Alabama-35803/C-S-BOGUS-MAGAZINE-SALE-SHAMELESSLY-USES-HSCOLLEGE-STUDENTS-Huntsville-Alabama-281059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C & S