Complaint Review: C & S

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:Huntington West Virginia
C & S
3801 Triana Blvd. Ste. 1 Huntsville, Alabama U.S.A.

C & S Magazine Sale Scam Huntsville Alabama

A young man by the name of Sean Nation (according to my receipt) came to my apartment selling magazines in order to fund a basketball pool he was in on 10/1/07. Against my better judgement (should've followed my instincts!), I ordered a subscription of Elle magazine which cost me $42. I waited the 120 days for the magazine which never came, and called the phone number listed on my receipt to find it had been disconnected.

Kristen
Huntington, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-S/Huntsville-Alabama-35805/C-S-Magazine-Sale-Scam-Huntsville-Alabama-309862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C & S