Complaint Review: C & S

• Reported By:North Canton Ohio
C & S
Huntsville, Alabama U.S.A.

C & S cashed my check and never sent any magazines Huntsville Alabama

*Consumer Comment: this happened to me too!

A young man came to my door and made it seem as if he was out earning a living the hard way and asked if i'd like to buy some magazines. I wrote him a check for around 40 dollars for ESPN magazine and surprise, surprise, I've never seen a single copy, let alone the 2 years worth I thought I purchased.

Anyway, I am not losing any meals because of my bad judgement, but i thought I was doing a good thing by helping this kid out. He gets his help, I get ESPN magazine, win, win situation. Nope! Now I feel like I was taken advantage of. Not a good feeling! I would really like to see this situation resolved. I'm a college student who is limited on funds but luckily I will manage. I just can't stand to think that I only win in that situation by being rude to a fellow student.

Bill
North Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C-S/Huntsville-Alabama/C-S-cashed-my-check-and-never-sent-any-magazines-Huntsville-Alabama-281883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C & S

this happened to me too!

AUTHOR: Monique - (U.S.A.)

this also happened to me too.instead of sending me my mags the company that was supposed to send me my magazines sent me a bill!.i was like what these so called college students come to your house give you a sad story and then they take your money.i had one college student come to my house doing the same thing and i guess he thought i was stupid when i told him''not thanks i've got scammed by this before'' he just looked at me and left.