Complaint Review: C3i3

• Submitted: Sun, April 12, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:San Jose California
C3i3
1900 North Loop Road Alameda, California U.S.A.

C3i3 the biggest con scam joke in Web Design/Web Development Alameda, California

*Consumer Suggestion: C3i3 Con Game Scam Rip-off C3i3 Interactive

C3i3 is a company not responsible for customers. I lost money and wasted my time. I am so regretting to hire C3i3 to develop my web project. They are a group of cheaters with no reputation and technology. They promised me to deliver on time and they said their price is the best.

However, I saw a poor website with funny design and bugs.
They do not understand what I want. The project does not work well. Hundreds of bugs are hiding behind like C3i3 hiding behind. They said they are going to fix them but when this bug fixed, the other bug came out. Finally, their attitude became so bad. I just lost confidence with them.

Now, I hate myself why I did not call other references to make the research before hiring C3i3. Later on, I called them and they all complained that they have the same bad experience as mine. They said: Never trust www.c3i3.com.

C3i3 scam cheaters joke no repuatation
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2009 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C3i3/Alameda-California-94502/C3i3-the-biggest-con-scam-joke-in-Web-DesignWeb-Development-Alameda-California-443092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C3i3

#1 Consumer Suggestion

C3i3 Con Game Scam Rip-off C3i3 Interactive

AUTHOR: Caboydemon - (U.S.A.)

C3i3 just made me another victim of his cheap con game. Our company's project is destroyed by C3i3. I lost $10,000 and got a dirty web. I hired another company tested the project and they found 325 bugs. C3i3 said it is not their responsibility and said they can't give me refund.

I can't believe that C3i3 is such a money-sucker without any responsibility.

I will disclose the inside story of a plot about C3i3.