Complaint Review: C4 Connections - Chad Chappie

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:St Charles Missouri
C4 Connections - Chad Chappie
McKelvy Rd Saint Louis, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 314-775-1599
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

C4 Connections - Chad Chappie Liers, Manipulators, Cheats, Con Artist Saint Louis Missouri

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Chappie is a no good SOB

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Mr.Chappie

*Author of original report: Brandon's lies or missinformation

*Author of original report: Todays update

*UPDATE Employee: Bad Apple Shows His True Face

*UPDATE Employee: Bad Apple Shows his True Face

*UPDATE Employee: Bad Apple Shows his True Face

Be Aware, Very Aware this company lured me in with deception stating that I was going to be a Manager and make big money. What a Joke I worked for 3 months at 70 hours a week only to average 14.00 an hour. The people used my office for 2 months they came in and changed the way I answered my phone for my company and promised they would help with the bills. They would also place misleading adds and refuse to advise people that this was a door 2 door job. I had advised them that I was going to be closing my office shortly before they moved in because money was short. After complaining that I needed help after they were there for 0ne month they did come up with about $600.
00 to put toward the 1350.00 a month overhead. However they stayed another month and never volunteered to help again. Chad Chappie the man who drives a 100,000.00 Mercedes and where's a Rolex watch and makes at least 6000.00+ a week "I know this to be true because I saw his checks many times". Promised me that I could move to his new office and pay him a portion of the $14.00 an hour that I made per week to rent his space. I also forgot I was going to have to put all my office furniture printers, copiers fax machine and laminator in there for all to use as well. Now also notice I would also continue busting my rear end working 70+hours per week too just to keep lining his wallet.
When I decided to go my separate way he slandered my name to some very high people and had me removed from that marketing campaign in the state that I had worked. I would suggest looking elsewhere before starting with this Crew.

One last thing when I called on of the executives of the company about these deceptive practices all he would say is this is what gets results. Once again he proved the old saying right. Walk on others and destroy them and you will be successful.

Maxseller
Saint Charles, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C4-Connections-Chad-Chappie/Saint-Louis-Missouri/C4-Connections-Chad-Chappie-Liers-Manipulators-Cheats-Con-Artist-Saint-Louis-Missouri-359265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C4 Connections - Chad Chappie

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Chappie is a no good SOB

AUTHOR: La - (U.S.A.)

I worked with this scum in LA, and I couldnt believe my eyes. This guy is supposedly making all this money yet he is an absent father, and has picked a chick that is a severe coke head. I think its funny how he makes his new employees file rebuttles for him, its pretty lama, and he is giving the whole d2d a horrible name. This guy marches around with a fake watch, and a benz that he cant put gas in. I am really confused as to how he makes so much money, but cant pay child support, or a house payment. I guess thats why his house was foreclosed on...it was only a 250k house. which by the way wasnt in his name anyway. cause his credit is so messed up. Oh and lets not forget that he owes the IRS around 60k. but hey this seems like a great guy and conmpany to work for if your into that kind of thing. you can lie to peeps and tell them they will make all this money, and then just not pay them and change your number. But i guess its all coming back to mr chapparroo now cause karma sux, and now everything in the past is comin back to haunt him. hence the way he is loosing everything one by one. not to mention the fact that everyone who has worked for him wants to kick his ass. Just cause you lil pip squeeks work for him now, and prolly give him money for gas when he is trainging you. sorry chad....I had to let the whole world knopw about who you really are. Now can I please have thew money that is owed to me for my retainage. That will be 6k. when I get that, then we can go from there. Oh and by the way its a shame you could never afford rent here in LA even with 6 people living in the 2 bd room apt. I hope none of you work for this guy. He is a huge coke head, and I think thats where his $600 a wk goes. I realy believe thats all he is making. I think the poster above added an extra "0" just to think he was cool.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Mr.Chappie

AUTHOR: Jj8871 - (U.S.A.)

I am extremely surprised Mr.Chappie is still in the direct sales business. He has spent the last 5 years lying and deceiving not only individuals but also company's. I know for a fact he owes just about every major player in "the business" thousands of dollars. His Rolex is fake, and his "100K benz" is a 2001 worth maybe 16K. Mr.Chappie is a fake, and a habitual liar. He does not make good on his promises, and when he gets called out on his actions he mysteriously disappears or changes his number. This man has changed his number no less then 15 times in the past 2 years. Be Careful dealing with this individual.

Brandon's lies or missinformation

AUTHOR: Maxseller - (U.S.A.)

I would like to challenge Brandon to post a copy of a check for 600.00 from his company that has been cashed by me. If he cant just take that as another lie by these people. I would be happy to post anything that I say I recieved. Also If I was considered a risk by the client why do I continue to produce for this client. The truth is that if you try to better yourself without this group they will try to destroy you. I have all my records with these people. Please think twice before dealing with this group. I have had other calls from people that has dealt with these people and all are afraid of comming forward. Due to the nature of the lies and deciet that come out of these people. Also please don't be turned away from people off faith just because of this group says they pray for me. They messure their faith by their paycheck not thier compassion.

Todays update

AUTHOR: Maxseller - (U.S.A.)

I recieved a call today from a rep with the above company and was threatened with legal action aqainst me and my family. This was something that I thought would happen after all I have seen their heavy handed tactics before. Also on another note I have seen Brandon's reply. I must also tell you that I resigned my postion and was not terminated in any way. If needed I would be more that happy to post my resignation letter. Also Brandon thanks for the prayers God knows we all need them. I would suggest that you research the truth before spouting off about me being terminated. You also prooved my point that I was in the process of closing my office building down when this took place. By the way werent you going to help with the rent on the old place?

Bad Apple Shows His True Face

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

I currently work for C4 Connections along side Chad Chappie. I also worked with Kenneth Kondor for about a month(author of this false article). We tell everyone that this business isn't for everyone. Ken is a prime example. This business requires the determination to truely help other change their lives for the better. My personal testimony in the last 35 days..... I started in C4 working with Chad along side Ken as well. This business is teaching people to dream bigger but best of all see. That the dream is reality. All that is needed is to learn how to be a master salesman, recruiter, and motivator. I have now helped 8 people get into management and earn between $700 and $2000 a week!!!! My income hit $3887 this week. There are sales reps making between $400 and $2100 in my organization. This was all possible because of the help C4 and Chad provided. My understanding that we must see people for who they are capable of being not what the currently are capable of is part of my success. To get someone out of fast food, gas stations, or any walk of life and show them how to double their income and developed them into a strong leader is what its all about! The people that worry more about their paychecks then their peoples are the people that fail in this business and in life. As for Ken's expenses all managers sat down and split up the office expenses equally paying their portion. The company cut an additional check to show appreciation to Ken of $600. Ken had built up a large over due amount of bills from his mortgage business he should down. Ken broke his legal contract with C4 and went to work with another company in the same market. After the client found out he was using C4s badges falsely representing the company and working on our companies leads he was terminated and black listed. Not to mention he lead all his coworkers down this path effecting their jobs also! As for his talks about Chad Chappie he personally has help myself and my family thru tuff times by coming out of his pocket and giving me a free place to stay. He has been the reason that my 72 people and myself are making such a great income!!! C4 has also bent over backwards to help my teams and myself thru tuff finances! This is truely a great opportunity and career. The person that did the lying, slandering, and manipulating is Ken Kondor. Now that he chose the wrong ways to conduct business and he now suffers the consequences he wants to try and hurt the people that tried so hard to get him out of a tuff time in his life. Ken we all pray for you to see that you have made yourself a burden for any company to hire with all the lies, distrustful things you have done, and people that followed you as their leader that you hurt. Again we pray that you change your ways and succeed in life. The truth that he has something to hide is that he didn't post his name on this article! My name is Brandon Snodgress and what I wrote is the truth. I also bac up any desision that C4 makes along with Chad Chappie!!

Bad Apple Shows his True Face

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

I have inside information to this situation! The person that posted this article was caught breaking his independent contractors contract and breaking the clients rules. They considered him as an integrity issue needing to be blacklisted from the program! After shutting down his mortgage business he decided to give our business a try. When in management with this industry you aren't on or off the clock. What I mean by this is your availablity is what's required. The total amount of time that you truely work is about 6 to 8 hours. We make our own schedules and hours for the most part. I came into the company a month or more after this person and now have grown to a $200,000 income in 35 days with the company. It does take a certain skill to make this happen. I have 8 managers that make anywhere from $700 to $2000 a week also. It truely depends on their skill set. This is just the start. My goal is to have 10 managers making $200,000 a year in the next 90 days!! As for his claims of his bills not being split with the company using his office that is completely untrue! All managers sat down and broke down the expenses needed for the month and split them evenly. Then on top of the the company cut him a check of appreciation. The second month he lied to us and claimed he was going back to the mortgage industry but instead hopped to a different company breaking his legal biding contract. To make it worst he used our companies information provided by the client in his new company to make sales. This is against their policy! Not to mention continue to falsly represent our company while working with the new one by wearing his badge with our company. This person is no asset to anyones business and truely should be avoided all together!!! As for him bashing Chad Chappie... Chad has helped me financially with coming to the company, letting me live with him for $0 for over a month now. Coming out of his pocket with money to help my family and myself get threw tuff times! Chad has help my managers, employees, and myself with finances, expenses, and helping us grow our business!! He truely is a great friend, and brother from another mother! I hope to be more like him everyday. As for the person that made this false complaint, accusation, and has slandered the companies name along with Chads falsely I truely hope you open your eyes and realize this business is for the strong hearted, and people truely helping others improve their lives!!! Hopefully you will realize this before you continue to practice your backstabbing practices with other companies and people. I pray for you and your needed personal change!!!!

Bad Apple Shows his True Face