Complaint Review: C4 Connections, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By:martinsburg West Virginia
C4 Connections, LLC
12444 Powerscourt Dr, Suite 375 Saint Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

C4 Connections, LLC I was sent a check for me to cash, then send them most of the money back to them Saint Louis Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Identity Theft

I had received a check in the amount of $3,998.00 to be a secret shopper for this company. I was to send 2 money grams out from 2 different locations each in the amount of $1,700.00. They were to be sent to 2 different people that worked for this company, spend $60.00 at Wal-Mart and keep what I had purchased, and keep $400.00 for my salary and training pay. I really thought this was to good to be true. I finally had money in time for Christmas, and I was so excited. I had a friend that works at a Bank check this out, and it came back fraud. I am turning it over to the police department for further investigation. PLEASE, do not fall for this type of scam, because I didn't.

Dolphin
martinsburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/C4-Connections-LLC/Saint-Louis-Missouri-63131-3630/C4-Connections-LLC-I-was-sent-a-check-for-me-to-cash-then-send-them-most-of-the-money-ba-400142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C4 Connections, LLC

Identity Theft

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

This company was one of many companies to experience fraud.  Someone residing in Canada became aware of the companies banking information.  The company had to change banks and cancel all of the employees checks and reissue them.  This is a horrible thing to have to deal with as a professional company.