Complaint Review: C.A.A.S.

• Submitted: Wed, May 25, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 25, 2005

• Reported By:Fairdale Kentucky
C.A.A.S.
P.o. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

C.A.A.S. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I also received a letter that looked very real from this place, I sent in a money order for $21.95 in order to receive my supposedly lump sum in the amount of $728,577.00. I never got or heard anything. After I sent this off I receeved another one in the amount of$573,000.00. Wanting me to send more money, so I started checking into this. I now know it was all a fraud, I don't know how I can get my money back since I sent a money order so I thank god I didn't send a check. If anyone can help please let me know. Lets stop these people.

Judy
Fairdale, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2005 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAAS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/CAAS-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-144015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.A.A.S.