Complaint Review: CAC Financial Corp

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2005

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
CAC Financial Corp
2601 NW Expressway Suite 1000 East Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

CAC Financial, Morgan Financial Group FDCPA violations AFTER notification! Attempting to collect debt I am not even responsible for! Oklahoma City Oklahoma

These scumbags have been calling my cellular several times a day and don't even have the balls to put a real person on the line. It is an autodialer!

I have informed these idiots on several occasions not to call me anymore, as I am not responsible for this debt. It was a workman's comp claim that my former employer refused to properly handle.

I have sent documentation three times.

Today I sent the Cease Communications letter and file the FTC complaint. I also informed them they are listed on Rip Off Report.

Anyone else ever deal with these morons?

Please post here, maybe a class action can result.

Steve
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2005 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAC-Financial-Corp/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73112-7236/CAC-Financial-Morgan-Financial-Group-FDCPA-violations-AFTER-notification-Attempting-to-c-166195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAC Financial Corp