Complaint Review: CAC Financial - Morgan & Associates

• Submitted: Thu, January 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:oklahoma city Oklahoma
CAC Financial - Morgan & Associates
2601 N.W. Expressway, Suite 205 East Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

CAC Financial - Morgan & Associates Very Bad Policies, threatening calls to home and work, lying, etc Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I had a trip to the hospital about 6 months ago, and 3 months later after not being able to afford to make payments my debt was sent to CAC Financial. I took one of their phone calls, and the woman on the phone threatened to send this to court if I did not pay $162 plus change per month for 6 months. She proceeded to tell me that she was going to ask me some questions that were required, which by law were NOT required, asking me personal financial information. She tried to get my husband's name and work address out of me as well. I told her I could not consent to any form of payment. I told her that $40 a month was the best I could do in our financial standings. She asked me for my bank information which I told her I could not give to her, that if I would make any payments, it would be in the form of a money order. She then told me that they do not accept money orders. (I know for a fact they are legal tender). I also asked her to send a letter of verification so that I could look it over and talk with my husband about it. She was not satisfied, yet gave me her phone number and hung up abruptly with me.

I attempted to call asking for a Ms. Hamilton, and I got the run around by several employees there. I believe this Ms. Hamilton was lying about her name as well. She was very harrassing which I know is against the law.

I am logging all contact I have with this company, I will be contacting a lawyer shortly. If anyone can help me, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Sincerely, Not Stupid

Bordergirl6
oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAC-Financial-Morgan-Associates/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73112/CAC-Financial-Morgan-Associates-Very-Bad-Policies-threatening-calls-to-home-and-work-406903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAC Financial - Morgan & Associates