Complaint Review: CAC Financial - Morgan & Associates

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Nw — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
CAC Financial - Morgan & Associates
2601 n.w expressway suit 205 east Oklahoma city, Oklahoma United States of America

CAC Financial - Morgan & Associates Rude, Degrading, Hateful, Threatning, Harassing Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

I was paying on a credit card and fell behind one month. They sold my account to this company and that's when it all started.
They called me and asked me all these personal questions about my bank, school, my family and friends and that had nothing to do with my debt. They told me I had to pay it all in full 3789.12 or I will be sued.
They asked my why I didn't have a job and when I told them it was because I couldn't find one that I could make any money at they called me lazy. And asked if I could get the money from anyone.
They sent me to a few different people all more rude than the first. I asked them if I could pay payments and they said if you couldn't pay your payments the first time why would we let you pay now?
I looked up the law in Oklahoma and you have 5 years to pay to restart the debt and they wouldn't let me pay small payments till I found a job.
They keep calling and hanging up on me and I know it's because they can say I wont answer and they can try to make me look bad. I'm not sure what to do! Becareful they are very mean and will make you cry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAC-Financial-Morgan-Associates/Oklahoma-city-Oklahoma-73112/CAC-Financial-Morgan-Associates-Rude-Degrading-Hateful-Threatning-Harassing-Okla-958334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAC Financial - Morgan & Associates