Complaint Review: CAC Financial

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: George S. Ellington — Lawrenceville Georgia
CAC Financial
2601 Northwest Expressway, Suite 1000E Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

CAC Financial Extremly Rude Staff! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: OMG

*Consumer Comment: Perspective

*Author of original report: Update to my past complaint!

*Consumer Comment: ok bob from irvine

*UPDATE Employee: You had to pay 2 payments at once?

*Consumer Comment: Amazing..

CAC Financial Corp has the rudest staff of any I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with! I was belittled and talked down to me like I was second class citizen! I will not eat this month because I was forced to make two payments at once just so Mr. Jones would stop calling my house multiple times a day he called me the day after Christmas and kept me on the phone for 1/2 an hour telling me what a dead beat I was and that he wanted HIS money now! I am just thankful I never have to deal with your company again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAC-Financial/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73112/CAC-Financial-Extremly-Rude-Staff-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-1041014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAC Financial

OMG

AUTHOR: maggie - ()

this is posted by an employee OMG

You had to pay 2 payments at once?

AUTHOR: IamGood - ()

So I have a question for you.  They Forced you to pay 2 payments at once?  The only way we require you to pay 2 payments at once is if you are close to being 30 days late, or already 30 days late or over, and owe 2 payments any way.

It sounds like you missed a payment somewhere along the line, and the collector Mr James was tired of your bullshit.

Now you are current, and I hope we taught you a lesson, that perhaps you should start being more selective on which bills you decide to be late on.

You have only yourself to blame.  Please, Please start taking responsibility for yourself, and stop blaming others for your problems.  Once you do this your life will straighten out.

Now on the not being able to eat for a month, he dont cry, you can always go to the food bank and get some beans and rice.   Hell the wet backs eat that every single day, and it dont affect them at all.
-------------------------------------------

What is wrong with the above statement OMG what a way to go thru life.

Perspective

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

No you weren't the first to admit it because no where in your original report did you even come close to saying you were late.  But at least you did "come clean" in finally admitting it.

all he said was it is not my d... problem and I want MY money now!
- Here is your problem.  You are with a Sub-Prime lender meaning you have not proven you can handle credit.  Whether or not you are telling the truth, the person on the phone probably hears that "excuse" a dozen times a day..with many people lying about it.  So you will get lumped in with these people.

I changed my phone number to stop the calls
- So from their perspective you are now intentionally trying to avoid them and hide.  Again the action of a "Deadbeat"

I was wrong for getting behind on the bill but can a bill collector talk to me in such a manner and get away with it?
- If rudeness of a creditor who was trying to get someone to pay their bill was grounds for a lawsuit the courts would be overwhelmed.  So in short...yes they can.

Update to my past complaint!

AUTHOR: Duke - ()

I will be the first to admit yes I did miss a payment and yes I did owe the money I am man enough to admit that what I am complaining about is the fact that this man called my house repeatedly and always criticized me calling me a dead beat and used abusive language towards me! I was gonna pay the bill and made monthly payments until I was in an automobile accident and
got behind I called and told them about the accident all he said was it is not my d... problem and I want MY money now! I changed my phone number to stop the calls and he somehow got my new number and the calls started all over again! I

ok bob from irvine

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - ()

u had ur quotal 4 d weekend, now keep ur phoney baloney 2 yourself

You had to pay 2 payments at once?

AUTHOR: IamGood - ()

Amazing..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

How you seem to totally leave out the reason they would be calling you.

Do they call just to say hi?  Nope.
Do they call to let you know you are current on your payments and to keep up the "good" work? Nope.
Do they call you to find out why you haven't made your payments? Ding..Ding..Ding..We have a winner.

If you want them to stop calling then then there is a simple answer..make your payments on-time.  The only reason you would be "forced" to make two payments is if you were at least two payments behind.   Perhaps if you want a way to eat you may want to give up your Cable and Internet or any other "non necessities" you may be spending your money on.

Oh and if you don't want to be kept on the phone for 1/2 an hour..the answer to this is again very simple.  Just Hang up the phone.