Complaint Review: CACH LLC

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: Avenger1 — California United States of America
CACH LLC
4340, S. Monaco, Second Floor, Denver CO Denver, Colorado United States of America

CACH LLC Metris CACH LLC are scam artists Denver, Colorado

This company somehow became involved with the credit card  company I was making payments to. I tried very hard to work with said credit card company and also paid for a protection plan on my account for which they would not let me use when my business began having financial trouble. I had asked to use the plan.  I also tried to set up a small payment plan with them and they would not let me.  Eventually, I heard from the next company representing them for collection. Same old story.  Then, a lawyer's office contacts me. P. Scott Lowery and we arrange a payment plan. That wasn't enough! I hear from another attorney working for CACH LLC  and they would not accept a payment plan as well.  The next thing I know I receive a summons.  I can see that CACH are scam artists and misrepresenting themselves.  I can't understand why any law firm would want to be involved with such a shady company! My family and I have been harassed by this company.  I have learned that other's having dealt with CACH have said they act if they don't want repayment. You can't get a hold of anyone at their office.  I have learned a lot from my research.  They bully and abuse consumers.  They lie, falsify facts etc.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CACH-LLC/Denver-Colorado-/CACH-LLC-Metris-CACH-LLC-are-scam-artists-Denver-Colorado-901873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CACH LLC